The Career Development Office facilitates career exploration and readiness, cultivating marketable skills by providing experiential learning opportunities through effective, innovative and relevant programs for members of the Schreiner Community.
What we can do for you:
- Find out what career path to take based on your values, interests and abilities
- Learn interview skills: what to wear, what to say, what not to say
- Learn how to write a resume that gets results
- Network with people who are working in the field you wish to pursue
- Get an internship in your related field
- Find out about the Community Internship Program
- Meet with a career adviser any time! We are here for YOU
On- and off-campus job opportunities are available and listed on our virtual career and student success platform – the Schreiner Experience. We invite students to explore the Schreiner Experience platform and sign up to learn more about how the Schreiner Experience platform can support them. Students can receive alerts on career exploration information tailored to their interests, curated industry expertise, resume building with AI feedback, mock interviews with AI feedback, job search resources and much more! Students will find listings of part-time, seasonal, summer, internships, and full-time positions. Upload your resume and submit it to employers who are looking for candidates like you!