Ways to Pay
The Financial Services Office is here to help you pay your student account.
You can pay by:
- Check via mail or in person
- Credit card payments in person at the Financial Services Office
- Credit or debit card payments through CASHNet, our online payment system, which offers 24-hour, 7-day-a-week access so you can make a payment when it is convenient for you
- Cash, but for security reasons we urge you to do that in person so you receive a receipt before leaving the office
The Financial Services Office cannot take check, credit or debit card information over the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
You now have the ability to designate a parent or guardian, or a third party payer, to view and pay your bills. You simply need to set them up as authorized users on CashNet. Once set up, your authorized users can then access the system directly to view your account transaction history and make payments.
Schreiner University offers a payment plan that spreads the payments for the semester over five months. The fall plan begins on July 15 and ends on November 15. The spring plan begins on December 15 and ends on April 15. Each semester that a student or family signs up for the payment plan they will be charged a $50 enrollment fee. Check with the Financial Services office for more information.
Schreiner University offers several payment methods to students and parents:
- In person in The Accounting Services Office – cash and checks only.
- By mail – checks only.
- Online via CASHNet – electronic eCheck, and credit and debit cards (MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa)
Student: will log in to Schreiner One/Students/Financial Information and then click on “Pay using CASHNet” to make payments.
Parent: will need to be given access to CASHNet by their student.
We would be happy to answer any of your questions!
Scheduled events such as Schreiner Saturdays offer a variety of information sessions led by faculty, admissions staff, and students to allow prospective students to see what Schreiner University has to offer.
You will have the opportunity to experience campus on a tour led by a current student as well as meet with a faculty member and one of our admissions team members to talk about your application, scholarships and financial aid! Tours are available Monday through Friday at 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM.