At Schreiner University, students enter with hope and leave with achievement. We are a diverse, fiercely independent university. We are affiliated by choice and covenant with the Presbyterian Church (USA) with a main campus in the Texas Hill Country and first year campuses throughout the state.
Schreiner University is a place of opportunity. We offer undergraduate and graduate students a personalized, integrated, and holistic educational experience that prepares them for meaningful work and purposeful lives in a changing global society. Students study in-depth in a specific area of interest while acquiring broad skills and habits of mind to navigate a complex, diverse, and unscripted future.
- All students are valuable and unique;
- Every student should grow intellectually, physically, spiritually, and socially;
- We value diversity of people and thought in a setting of open, civil discourse;
- Life-long learning and service to society are critical in a global world; and
- Higher education must develop thoughtful, productive, and ethical citizens.
By 2023, Schreiner University will be a university of 2,250 students, educating men and women for service and leadership in the Hill Country, Texas, the nation, and world. We will recruit enthusiastic and diverse men and women and forge in them the intellectual, emotional, and personal resilience that has made Schreiner Institute, College, and University the uniquely Texan educational institution it has been, is, and will be.