The nursing advisory committee is composed of representatives from both the community at large and the healthcare setting. The committee meets at a minimum annually and serves as a strategic, action-oriented body sharing information and providing recommendations to ensure that the Nursing Program remains a leader in nursing education.
Serves as a strategic, action- oriented body sharing information and providing recommendations to ensure nursing student success.
2019-2020 Strategic Goals
- Identifies potential collaborative opportunities between the Nursing Program and the broader healthcare community.
- Communicates with key stake holders about the Nursing programs ongoing academic improvement.
- Promote communication between nursing education and nursing practice.
- Provides recommendations in the development of existing and future curriculum.
- Provide input in the preparation of graduates who are qualified to provide quality health care to diverse populations in a variety of roles and settings.
- Assist the Nursing Program in identifying and developing sources of philanthropic support.
November 2021, Date: TBD
April 2022, Date: TBD