MD1 – June 7th-8th
MD2 – June 21st-22nd
MD3 – July 19th-20th
Financial Steps to Complete
Before attending Mountaineer Days these financial steps must be completed. If you have any questions at all our Admissions Team is here to help.
Financial Aid Items to Complete
- Complete the FAFSA
- Submit ALL requested financial aid documents
- Review financial aid award Letter and Accept/Decline Aid on your Schreiner One account
- Complete Entrance Loan Counseling if borrowing Student Loan Funds
- Complete a Promissory Note if borrowing Student Loan Funds
Accounting Service Items to Complete
- Make a payment or set up interest-free payments for your remaining balance with our Accounting Services Office
- New Freshman students must establish a payment plan prior to attending their Orientation or make full payment no later than August 1.
Residential Student Items to Complete
Commuter Student Items to Complete
- A $125 orientation fee will be charged to your first bill for the fall
- To register for Freshmen Orientation (Mountaineer Days) log into SchreinerOne, click on the Admissions Tab, on the left side of the screen click on New Mountaineer Orientation then select sign up for Mountaineer Days.
- Copy of the state-required Meningitis Vaccination (if not previously submitted)
- Valid photo I.D.
- Financial Aid documentation (if not previously submitted)
- License plate number (for your parking permit)
- Comfy shoes (sneakers are suggested)
- An open mind and lots of questions!
- Basic Toiletries (i.e. toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc)
- Any Medication you Normally Take (if applicable)
- Sheets & Bedding for Twin XL
- and never forget your towel!