Schreiner University’s Online RN to BSN program has been awarded accreditation from the following organizations and is in good standing with the Texas Board of Nursing:
Schreiner’s Online RN to BSN Program offers five flexible start dates per year and six sessions per year. If you meet minimal outstanding general education requirements, you can quickly complete our accelerated RN to Bachelor of Science online program in as little as one year.
||August 14, 2023
||October 5, 2023
||January 16, 2024
||March 11, 2024
Schreiner University is committed to providing an affordable Online RN to BSN degree. If you are employed with one of our partner healthcare providers, you are eligible for a $2,000 scholarship. This helps reduce the average cost of the RN to BSN program, making the full tuition for the nursing courses only $9,219 (includes tech fees)! Ask us today if your employer is a partner!
Schreiner’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing online degree is a Bachelor’s completion program for licensed RNs with an Associates Degree. In order to earn the degree, students must satisfy the nursing core, nursing electives, and Schreiner Core BSN.
No more than 6 credit hours of nursing courses may be supplemented for nursing courses in Schreiner’s RN to BSN program. These courses must be taken at an accredited school and assessed by Schreiner’s Director of Nursing to be considered transferable. Nursing courses that are substantially different from Schreiner University courses may be accepted for credit in place of Independent Study or International Study, if approved by the Director of Nursing.
For those who have been accepted to Schreiner University’s RN to BSN program online, you should receive an acceptance email from email@example.com with your new username and password to log in to our student portal, Schreiner One. Please follow the steps below to sign your commitment.
- Log on to Schreiner One – using the credentials you received in an email when you were admitted. Please check your junk mail for this email as well.
- Go to the “Admissions” tab
- Click “My Application” then under “Next Steps” click “Sign Graduate Commitment Form”
- By signing the commitment form you are saying that you are ready to start Schreiner’s OBSN program.
Class Registration Instructions
- Once your commitment form is processed your admissions counselor will let you know when you are able to register for classes. Your admissions counselor will send you a Course Delivery Plan which details the core courses and nursing courses you need to take in order to complete the program in a timely manner. If you deviate from this plan, understand the implications this may have on your completion of the program. You must email your admissions counselor stating your approval and understanding of the course delivery plan.
- Your direct academic advisor will be Dr. Shanna Chapman. She can be reached at SChapman@schreiner.edu. Please contact her with any degree specific questions.
- Registration Guide – PDF
- How to Access Your Online Courses – PDF
Are you returning to Schreiner University?
Please fill out our Intent To Return Form. This form is for former students who have been out one semester only and who have not been enrolled at another college or university during that time.
If you have been away from Schreiner or attended another college/university please resubmit an application and transcripts to be considered for the program.