Schreiner University offers students interested in pursuing college credit an opportunity to take courses to transfer back to their home institution. Acceptance is valid for only one term. To continue for another term, the student must re-apply and submit an updated official transcript.
- Students can apply at
- Application fee of $25
- This can be paid online, over the phone, or by check.
- Official college transcripts or official letter of good standing from the institution where currently enrolled
Additional items that may be requested:
Been Accepted? Here are your next steps…
- Pay your $200 commitment fee on your Schreiner One account, by phone, or check.
Once you pay your $200 commitment fee, many more options will become available!
- Register for your classes on your Schreiner One
- You will receive an email letting you know when you can register for classes * Submit your Meningitis Vaccination record to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up payment arrangements for any remaining balance – DUE by August 1st
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us at email@example.com or by phone at . You will also receive an email with an application tracker that will show you what has and has not been received.
Schreiner University is a rolling admission institution. You can expect to hear information about the status of your application within 1 to 2 weeks after all items have been received.
Schreiner One is the admission portal used for all admitted to current students. Once you are accepted, you will receive an email with your login credentials. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive it right away.
We would be happy to answer any of your questions!
You will have the opportunity to experience campus on a tour led by a current student as well as meet with a faculty member and one of our admissions team members to talk about your application, scholarships and financial aid! Tours are available Monday through Friday at 10 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM, and select Saturdays in the Spring.