Qualified students who do not wish to pursue a degree from Schreiner but who want to enroll in classes may be admitted as non-degree seeking students. Unless otherwise specified, non-degree students must meet regular admission requirements. Non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid.
Non-Degree students are students who would like to attend classes part-time for enrichment purposes. Official transcripts from all schools attended are required. Acceptance is valid for only one term or as long as enrolled in consecutive terms. Credit is awarded.
If you would like more information please contact us.
- Students can apply at
- Application fee of $25
- This can be paid online, over the phone, or by check.
- Official college transcripts or official letter of good standing from the institution where currently enrolled
Additional items that may be requested:
Been Accepted? Here are your next steps…
- Pay your $200 commitment fee on your Schreiner One account, by phone, or check.
Once you pay your $200 commitment fee, many more options will become available!
- Register for your classes on your Schreiner One
- You will receive an email letting you know when you can register for classes * Submit your Meningitis Vaccination record to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up payment arrangements for any remaining balance – DUE by August 1st
We would be happy to answer any of your questions!
You will have the opportunity to experience campus on a tour led by a current student as well as meet with a faculty member and one of our admissions team members to talk about your application, scholarships and financial aid! Tours are available Monday through Friday at 10 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM, and select Saturdays in the Spring.