Schreiner University offers students who are looking to return to school after 5 years the opportunity to pursue their degree.
- Students can apply at
- Application fee of $25
- This can be paid online, over the phone, or by check.
- Official high school transcripts or GED scores
- This essay should explain why the student is interested in continuing their education at Schreiner University at this time. It should also detail what interests them in the field of study they have selected.
- Optional: SAT or ACT scores, if the student has them
- Fall Semester
- Priority Deadline – May 1
- Late Deadline – August 15 (based on space available)
- Spring Semester
- Priority Deadline – December 1
- Late Deadline – January 7 (based on space available)
- Summer Semester
- Priority Deadline – May 1
- Late Deadline – June 1 (based on space available)
Been Accepted? Here are your next steps…
- Visit campus (if you haven’t already!)
- Complete your FAFSA or TAFSA
- Apply for one of our nine learning communities
- Pay your $200 commitment deposit on your Schreiner One account, by phone, or check.
- Once you pay your $200 commitment deposit, many more options will become available!
- Register for orientation on your Schreiner One (Opens February 1 for fall semester)
- When you register for orientation, you will list your course preferences and we will create your schedule so you can enjoy the rest of your senior year!
- Sign up for housing or if you qualify, complete the commuter form, on your Schreiner One account (Opens February 1 for fall semester)
- Complete your Health History Form on your Schreiner One account – DUE August 1st
- Submit your Meningitis Vaccination record to email@example.com – DUE August 1st
- Submit your final high school transcripts – DUE by the first day of classes
- Submit any dual credit transcripts or AP scores BEFORE orientation
- Complete your financial aid on your Schreiner One – DUE by August 1st
- Set up a payment arrangements for any remaining balance – DUE by August 1st
Frequently Asked Questions
Schreiner University is a rolling admission institution. You can expect to hear information about the status of your application within 1 to 2 weeks after all items have been received.
Schreiner One is the admission portal used for all admitted to current students. Once you are accepted, you will receive an email with your login credentials. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive it right away.
We would be happy to answer any of your questions!
You will have the opportunity to experience campus on a tour led by a current student as well as meet with a faculty member and one of our admissions team members to talk about your application, scholarships and financial aid! Tours are available Monday through Friday at 10 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM, and select Saturdays in the Spring.