Friday, April 17
- 9 a.m. – 7 p.m., Registration Pick up RECALL 2020 packets and name badges in lobby of the Floyd & Kathleen Cailloux Campus Activity Center (CCAC).
- 1 p.m., Annual Randy Shepler (SI ’54) Alumni Golf Tournament Scramble Format. Individual Green Fee is $125; for Recent SU grads (2015‒19) green fee is $75. Shotgun start at 1 p.m. Prizes for first four places, longest drive and closest to the pin to be awarded on campus during the Welcome Back Reception and Awards Ceremony. Scott Schreiner Golf Course (Proceeds go to the SFSA Endowed Scholarship Fund.)
- 1 p.m., Campus Tours led by the Schreiner Student Ambassadors.
- 3 p.m., Campus Tours led by the Schreiner Student Ambassadors.
- 6 p.m., Alumni Art Exhibit CCAC 2nd floor, Gallery/Atrium Area. (Exhibit will remain up throughout the weekend.)
- 6 p.m., Welcome Back Reception and Awards Ceremony CCAC, 2nd floor, Ballroom 2. (Hors d’oeuvres, beverages, hosted bar.)
Awards for Golf Tournament. Sponsored by Kenneth Bethune ‘05, Coastal Bend Distilling Company.
- 8 p., Monty’s Roadhouse/River Trail Grand Opening and Concert – Concert artist TBD – Monty’s Roadhouse (Robbins Lewis Pavilion Area). Concert, Food Trucks.
Saturday, April 18
- 7:30 – 11 a.m., Registration and pickup of Recall weekend packets continues in the lobby of the CCAC.
- 7:30 a.m., Carrie Torti Toast George and Francis Cree Tennis Complex. Just prior to the 4th Annual Charles Torti Tennis Tournament join us for a champagne toast in memory of Carrie and Charles Torti.
- 8:00 a.m., 4th Annual Charles Torti Tennis Tournament George and Francis Cree Tennis Complex. Registration Fee: $20.00 Proceeds go to the SFSA Endowed Scholarship Fund.) Registration deadline is April 12, 2020.
- 8 – 9:30 a.m., Military Breakfast Honoring all Schreiner former students who have served or are serving our country in the armed forces. Honoring our Golden ’70 and Silver ’95 grads in a pinning ceremony. CCAC, 2nd floor, Ballroom 2.
- 9:30 a.m., Annual Business Meeting of Schreiner Former Students Association CCAC, 1st floor, River Room.
- 10 a.m., Seniors’ Ring Ceremony Event Center. Join the Dean of Students as seniors receive their Schreiner class ring.
- 11 a.m., Campus Tours led by the Schreiner Student Ambassadors including a tour of the new Baldwin Hall residence hall.
- 11 a.m., Women’s Soccer Alumni Game at the Mountaineer Soccer Field.
- Noon – 1:30 p.m., Family Picnic on the Quad (Dining Hall backup location for weather) It is always a great time for relaxing and reconnecting with old friends and making new ones while enjoying good food. Student groups will have booths with entertainment, fundraising events, and activities for families and participants.
- Class and Group photos will be taken during and immediately following the picnic on the Main Quad.
- 1 p.m., Men’s Soccer Alumni Game Mountaineer Soccer Field.
- 1:30 p.m., Dessert and Conversation Logan Library Grand Hall. Visit with your former classmates, look through RECALLS, Schreiner Finders and Schreiner Scenes. Light dessert, coffee and water provided.
- 3 – 4:30 p.m., Wine and Distilled Spririts Tasting Junkin Campus Ministry Center, Fellowship Hall. We will have professional wine tasting and professional distilled spirits tasting. Enjoy friendship, networking, libations and a little something to munch on! Sponsored by SFSA Board and Coastal Bend Distillery.
- 6 p.m. Tribute to Schreiner Legends Banquet Celebrate the latest inductees into the Distinguished Alumnus and Athlethic Hall of Honor. CCAC Ballroom. (Separate registration fee required.)
- 7 p.m. Student Activities Board Reunion Monty’s Roadhouse. Join all current and former SAB members for a walk down memory lane and maybe some SAB Bingo! (Perhaps some former/current SAB Directors will also be in attendance!)
Sunday, April 19
- 10 a.m., RECALL Worship Service for all current students, faculty, staff and alumni. Junkin Campus Ministry Center.
Bookstore and Library Hours:
Schreiner Outfitters: Friday, April 17, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Saturday, April 18, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Get your RECALL gear prior to arrival. Visit the Schreiner online store. www.shopschreiner.com
William Logan Library: Friday—8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday—Noon to 4 p.m.
Please book your hotel ASAP as springtime in the Hill Country brings many visitors. SFSA’s preferred hotels in Kerrville for RECALL WEEKEND are listed below along with the website for other Kerrville area accommodations.
When making a reservation, identify yourself as a Schreiner Recall attendee. We have special rates set up for the weekend. Some other area hotels may offer discounts to Schreiner guests as well.
YO Ranch Resort Hotel – $109 per night
Make a Reservation
Discount code: SCREIRE20
River Trail Cottages – $116 per night
Make a Reservation
Discount code: RECALL
For more information on other local accommodations, visit the Kerrville Convention and Visitors Bureau’s website at: kerrvilletexascvb.com
If you have any questions about Recall, contact:
Tammi Clanton Bingham ’98 ‘18,