SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
This position oversees and produces web and social media content for The Texas Center at Schreiner University. The Creative Content Producer will be a key stakeholder in supporting the video needs of The Texas Center and be responsible for all aspects of creative video content. This position reports directly to the Director of The Texas Center and will manage on-demand content including conceptualizing and developing content, creating storyboards, shooting, editing and other postproduction work. The Creative Content Producer will also assist the director in producing live broadcasts and series related to Texas history and culture. This position calls for a motivated, creative, and exceptionally organized multi-tasker to build and execute impactful cross-platform content programs. The desired candidate is a strategic creative that will support the development and production of integrated marketing programs as well that create deep emotional connections with consumers and drive meaningful revenue for The Texas Center.
- Producing content that advances the mission of The Texas Center and engages in highlighting the historical and cultural texture of Texas;
- Producing and/or supporting content that supports the educational mission of The Texas Center in particular and Schreiner University in general;
- Supervising and training student workers to become proficient in video capture and editing, file management, storage, archiving, script writing, content creation, and strategic use of social media;
- Supporting the initiatives of the Director of The Texas Center;
- Managing the production space, assigned student workers, and related assets of The Texas Center;
- Project budgeting, scheduling, and
- Use of appropriate studio and computer equipment and programs to fulfill the expectations of this role.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or related fields
- Ten years’ experience in creating, editing, and publishing media content in various forms including project management from concept to
- Must be able to use all aspects of a video production studio and editing
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license, related insurance and good driving record.