Website Schreiner University
Schreiner University’s Professions in Nursing department seeks qualified part-time Adjunct Instructors. There are several positions available.
Searching for candidates to fill the roles below:
Adjunct Clinical Instructors for the Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program.
- Teach interactively online, provide consistent student communication, and feedback on assessment in some courses
- Teach in the classroom, provide consistent student communication and feedback on assessments in some courses
- Teach online nursing classes under the supervision of the Director of Nursing and program mentor. Courses are already created in Canvas course management system
- Participate in service to the program through trainings offered
- Supervise and teach nursing students during clinical rotations
Master of Science in Nursing required; Doctorate preferred
Must be a RN for two years and licensed in the state of TX (or hold compact licensure)
At least two years of teaching experience
Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Applicants will need to complete an online application and submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, unofficial transcripts, and the names, email addresses and telephone numbers of three references.
Materials that cannot be uploaded to the application should be sent as an attachment to email@example.com or mailed to:
2100 Memorial Blvd
Kerrville, Texas 78028
Any specific questions on these positions may be sent to Director, Dr. Shanna Chapman, SChapman@schreiner.edu