Website Schreiner University
The Department of Business & Technology at Schreiner University invites applications for the position of Adjunct Instructor of Computer Information Technology. This is a part-time semester-to-semester (15 credit hours maximum teaching load per year), non-tenure-track position. The successful candidate will need to be able to teach in all areas of Cyber Security. Programming and Networking is a plus. Responsibilities include teaching in the classroom or online. Online teaching experience on the Canvas LMS is ideal.
- Minimum qualification of a master’s degree with 18 graduate hours in the teaching discipline or related field, or an earned doctorate or ABD status preferred.
- Certifications are a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in the English language in both spoken and written form. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the area of Computer Information Technology is preferred.
Applicants will need to complete an online application, and supply the items below:
In addition to the online application, applicants should submit a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, unofficial transcripts, teaching philosophy, and three professional references. Any additional support materials such as teaching evaluations can be emailed to: email@example.com.
Materials that cannot be submitted electronically may be mailed to:
Schreiner University Human Resources Office
2100 Memorial Blvd CMB 6233
Kerrville, Texas 78028