ART 1303: Intro to Design
ART 3301: 3D Computer Graphics
ART 3312: Multimedia – R
ART 3322: Web Design and Multimedia – R
ART 4302: Graphic Design Studio – R
ART 4310: Pre-Press & Print Management
ART 4370: Advanced Web Design and Multimedia
IDST 1301: Freshman Studies
- BFA in Communication Design: Texas State University – San Marcos
- BFA in Studio Art: Texas State University – San Marcos
- MFA in Studio Art: The University of Texas at San Antonio
- Advisor, AIGA student group
- Texas Association of Schools of Art
- Founding Member, Lullwood Group, San Antonio Art Non-Profit
Clay grew up on a farm in a rural North Texas town called Ovilla, Texas, known for the Box Car Willie Memorial Overpass and as a filming location for Walker Texas Ranger. He earned a BFA in Graphic Design in 1994 and a BFA in Studio Art in 2007 from Texas State University – San Marcos. In 2010 he earned an MFA in Studio Art from UTSA.
Clay began his career at a small, award-winning design firm in Dallas, Texas, working for clients such as The Dallas Summer Musicals, SMU Mustang Club, the Yale University Tercentennial Celebration, Leisure and Recreation Concepts. He then transitioned into freelance graphic design when he returned to school to continue his creative journey creating work for The University of Texas at San Antonio and the Blue Star Contemporary Art Center, among others.