Ways to Pay
The Accounting Services Office is here to help you pay your student account. You can pay by:
- Check via mail or in person
- Credit card payments in person at the Accounting Services Office and there is a 2.75% convenience fee
- Credit or debit card payments through CASHNet, our online payment system, which offers 24-hour, 7-day-a-week access so you can make a payment when it is convenient for you
- Cash, but for security reasons we urge you to do that in person so you receive a receipt before leaving the office
The Accounting Services Office cannot take check, credit or debit card information over the phone.
Customize Your Payment Plan
Schreiner University provides convenient tuition payment plan options, giving you financial flexibility.
We’ve all been there; sometimes you just can’t pay the entire bill all at once. To meet this need, Schreiner University has partnered with TMS (Tuition Management Systems) to provide tuition payment plans that are easy and convenient—enabling you to pay all or part of your annual charges in installments – without interest. You simply:
- Enroll online
- Choose an annual or semester plan
- Spend the time focusing on your studies instead of stressing about tuition!
Follow these simple steps to enroll:
- Verify account balance with Accounting Services
- Go to https://schreiner.afford.com
- Enroll for the payment plan that best suits your situation.