Our MBA Program is 100% online and we do not require the GRE or GMAT and students are not required to have a business degree. The program is flexible and you are able to work the MBA into your schedule. The cost for attending is $10,800 with our Schreiner Premier Tuition partners. Pick from one of our 8 start dates and apply today!
- Students can apply at
- Application fee of $25
- This can be paid online, over the phone, or by check.
- Official final college transcripts
Additional items that may be requested:
- This may be requested for applicants without a degree in business. This should detail a student’s career experience.
- This essay should explain the motivating interest in an MBA degree and how the student believes it will enhance your professional career.
Been Accepted? Here are your next steps…
- Complete your FAFSA or TAFSA
- Complete your commitment form on Schreiner One
- If you are choosing to utilize financial aid, complete your financial aid on Schreiner One
- Set up a payment arrangements for any remaining balance
Frequently Asked Questions
Schreiner University is a rolling admission institution. You can expect to hear information about the status of your application within 1 to 2 weeks after all items have been received.
Schreiner One is the admission portal used for all admitted to current students. Once you are accepted, you will receive an email with your login credentials. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive it right away.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org – We can resend your information to the email we have on file.
The Schreiner University MBA program has 6 start dates: Fall A (August), Fall B (October), Spring A (January), Spring B (March), Summer A (May), and Summer B (July).
Any organization or company can become a Schreiner Premier Partner. This program is free of charge to the company and only requires acknowledgement from the organization. To become a Schreiner Premier Partner, register here!
Direct admission requires a 3.0 and a business degree. If you do not meet these requirements, you could qualify for provisional admission.
Yes. You will be required to take two foundation courses in marketing and accounting. Professional experience may exempt an applicant from the foundation courses.
We would be happy to answer any of your questions!
You will have the opportunity to experience campus on a tour led by a current student as well as meet with a faculty member and one of our admissions team members to talk about your application, scholarships and financial aid! Tours are available Monday through Friday at 10 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM, and select Saturdays in the Spring.