Schreiner University offers 3 First Year Campuses in Brownsville and El Paso. These students have less than 30 college credit hours and will take their first year in their respective city for a reduced price and then attend the Kerrville campus for their sophomore through senior year. These campuses only have room for 25 students so be sure apply early! After the first year, students can qualify for scholarships up to $17,000 based on college GPA.
- Students can apply at
- Official SAT or ACT scores
- Scores can be sent directly from the testing agency, included on official transcripts or downloaded and sent to email@example.com.
- Official high school transcripts
- Interview with the First Year Campus Director
- Fall Semester
- Priority Deadline – May 1
- Late Deadline – August 15 (based on space available)
- Spring Semester
- Priority Deadline – December 1
- Late Deadline – January 7 (based on space available)
Been Accepted? Here are your next steps…
- Visit campus (if you haven’t already!)
- Complete your FAFSA or TAFSA
- Complete your commitment form and pay your $50 commitment fee
- Once you pay your $50 commitment fee, many more options will become available!
- Register for orientation on your Schreiner One (Opens February 1 for fall semester)
- When you register for orientation, you will list your course preferences and we will create your schedule so you can enjoy the rest of your senior year!
- Complete your Health History Form on your Schreiner One account – DUE August 1st
- Submit your Meningitis Vaccination record to firstname.lastname@example.org – DUE August 1st
- Submit your final high school transcripts – DUE by the first day of classes
- Submit any dual credit transcripts or AP scores BEFORE orientation
- Complete your financial aid on your Schreiner One – DUE by August 1st
- Set up a payment arrangements for any remaining balance – DUE by August 1st
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact us at email@example.com or by phone at . You will also receive an email with an application tracker that will show you what has and has not been received.
Your admission counselor will reach out to you via phone, email, and mail to let you know if the admission committee has requested additional information.
Schreiner University is a rolling admission institution. You can expect to hear information about the status of your application within 1 to 2 weeks after all items have been received.
Schreiner One is the admission portal used for all admitted to current students. Once you are accepted, you will receive an email with your login credentials. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive it right away.
We would be happy to answer any of your questions!
You will have the opportunity to experience campus on a tour led by a current student as well as meet with a faculty member and one of our admissions team members to talk about your application, scholarships and financial aid! Tours are available Monday through Friday at 10 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM, and select Saturdays in the Spring.