Cost & Payment
- The cost of each camp varies. Check the specific camp page for cost.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration. The only form of payment we accept is credit card; we do not currently take third-party payments.
- All requests to refund a camp must be submitted to Outfitters@schreiner.edu. Requests should include the parents/student’s name, the registration email and the camp you wish to refund.
- If your student is unable to attend a camp because of physical or other circumstances beyond your control. We will review your request and notify you in a timely manner. Refunds are not guaranteed.
- If a camp is full, you can add your student to the waitlist during registration, by emailing Outfitters@schreiner.edu.
- If your student is on the waitlist and a space becomes available, you’ll get an email from Outfitters@schreiner.edu (To ensure that you receive waitlist emails, we recommend that you add this address to your Safe Senders List.) You will have 48 hours to let us know if you would like the space.
If we do not hear back from you, we will offer the space to the next student.
Summer Youth Programs reserves the right to cancel a camp, due to safety concerns. In the event of a cancellation, we will notify you as soon as possible before the program start date, and you will receive a full refund.
- Please notify program staff if your student will be absent.
- There are no refunds for days or weeks that students cannot attend. Substitutions – having another individual attend in your student’s place – are not allowed.
Safety & Discipline
- The safety of students is our highest priority. Program staff works hard to maintain an environment where students can participate in activities safely.
- If behavior problems occur, the parent or guardian will be notified and scheduled for a conference.
- There are no refunds for student suspension or withdrawal due to behavior problems.
Accommodations & Disabilities
- To help ensure that your student has a positive experience, please share information about any special needs that staff should know about at the time of registration. It would be helpful, if the staff are available to meet with a parent or guardian to discuss special needs prior to the start of the program.
- Schreiner University is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Requests for disability accommodations should be made before enrolling a student.