Future Students: Freshmen
Here at Schreiner University we thrive in giving our students personalized attention. Financial Aid is here to help you every step of the way!
Step One is contacting an Admissions Counselor
• Admission Counselors are here to help you through the admission process, and all that it entails.
Step Two is figuring out the Financial Aid Process
• For basic Financial Aid process information, click on the “Helpful Videos” link below.
I’ve been Accepted…Now What?
Our Admissions Counselors will answer any questions concerning:
• Freshman Merit Aid: Your Admissions Counselor will let you know if you will receive any freshman merit aid from us. (99% of the 2015-2016 freshmen were eligible for institutional financial aid.)
• Performance based scholarships: Talk to your Admissions Counselor about any of the performance based scholarships for incoming freshmen that you want to pursue.
• Scholarships and Grants: Any need-based aid you qualify for when you submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to us. Our school code is 003610.
• Outside Scholarships: We offer an extensive Outside Scholarship Program where our Financial Aid office actively works with students to apply for outside scholarships.
• Federal Work Study jobs are available on campus. Federal Work Study is a need based program created to provide part time employment for students.
• Other Jobs are also available on or off campus. Listings of internships, summer employment, local jobs and entry-level professional jobs are accessible to all students.
• Payment Plans and Other Programs are available to help pay for your college expenses.
• Student and Parent Loans are processed through the federal government and state government, as well as private loans if required.
Questions about Loans?
Contact The Financial Aid office!
Visit Us at the Welcome Center Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 1-800-343-4919 or 830-792-7214