Financial Aid Forms and Helpful Videos
These forms are PDF files that require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view and/or print. Get the latest updates available for your version of Adobe® Reader®.
Forms & Information
- Cost Calculator and Estimator
- Reported Outside Scholarships Form
- Financial Aid Appeal Form
- Special Circumstance Request Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form
- Texas Residency Affidavit Form
- How to Complete Your Financial Aid
- Dependent vs. Independent Status
- Budget Review Form
- Summer Financial Aid Application
2015-2016 Verification Forms:
- What is Financial Aid?
- What is the FAFSA?
- What is the Award letter?
- What is the GAP?
- What Scholarships and Grants are available?
- What loans are available?
- What if you are chosen for Verification?
- What is SALT and how does it help our students?
- What about communications at Schreiner?
Have questions? Contact us!
The Office of Financial Aid at Schreiner University is committed to assisting students in obtaining the best financial aid award possible. However, it is the student’s responsibility to comply with all requirements necessary to complete the financial aid process. In addition, the Office of Financial Aid is not responsible for the student's financial obligations to Schreiner University. Each student must verify their account balance and make arrangements for any amounts not covered by financial aid.