Make A Payment
The Accounting Services Office cannot take check or credit and debit card information over the phone. You can continue to pay by check via mail or by cash or check in person at the Business Office. All credit or debit card payments must be made through CASHNet, our online payment syste, which offers 24-hour, 7-day-a-week access so you can make a payment when it is convenient for you.
Can I still pay online without paying a convenience fee?
To avoid the convenience fee, you can make online payments directly from your checking or savings account using eCheck (ACH). Simply enter the bank routing and account number on CASHNet.
Do I have to have a CASHNet login to make a payment online? Yes.
- Student: will log in to Schreiner One/Students/Financial Information and then click on “Pay using CASHNet ” to make payments.
- Parent: will need to be given access to CASHNet by their student.
- Log on to Schreiner One/Students/Financial Information and then into “Pay using CASHNet”
- Click on “Add New” in the Parent PINS box on the bottom left side of the page.
- Fill out the web document. An email will be sent to the parent with a Login and temporary password.
- Once the parent has received the email with the Login and temporary password, the parent should click on the Parent Payment Link below.
- Enter your Login and temporary password. The system will require that the password be changed.
Schreiner University offers several payment methods to students and parents:
- In person in The Accounting Services Office – cash and checks only.
- By mail – checks only.
- Online via CASHNet – electronic eCheck, and credit and debit cards (MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa)