Following the Schreiner 3-Year Degree Path* will reduce your student debt and allow you to start your career or graduate school a year earlier!
*Not available for Nursing, Teacher Education or Communication Design degrees.
By the numbers:
• Pay 45% less in tuition for summer-earned credit hours.
• Earn $2,790 in housing and tuition rebates upon successful completion of your summer courses that you can use to help pay for your next Fall semester.
• Live on campus 12 months a year.
• Your Financial Aid package applies to all 3 semesters.
How to begin:
• “Opt in” to the 3-Year Path program only if you are an incoming first-year student
• Your Financial Aid will be repackaged for 2015-16 and future years as a 3-semester student. It will be applied as above (percentage of overall institutional aid funds) and your enrollment status will be projected as full time for all semesters.
• Changing your major may affect your final graduation semester.
• Complete your FAFSA so you can use federal and state grants, student loans and parent loans to help meet the remaining balance.
• 12-month payment plans are also available.
FOUR YEAR PLANS FOR GRADUATION 2016-2017
BA Biology Cellular Track
BA Biology Environmental Track
BA Chemistry with Teaching Certification 7-12
BA Communication Studies
BA English with Teaching Certification 7-12
BA Multidisciplinary Studies English Language Arts and Reading Teaching Certification 4-8
BA Multidisciplinary Studies Generalist Teacher Certification 4-8
BA Multidisciplinary Studies Generalist Teaching Certification Early Childhood-6
BA Multidisciplinary Studies Math Teaching Cert 4-8
BA Multidisciplinary Studies Math-Science Teaching Certification 4-8
BA History with Teaching Certification 7-12
BA Mathematics with Teaching Certification 7-12
BA Music with Teaching Certification
BA Political Science - American Government Track
BA Political Science - International Relations Track
BA Political Science - Pre Law Track
BA Sport Management
BFA Communication Design
BGS Applied Science (3-2 Engineering)
BS Biology Cellular Track
BS Biology Environmental Track
BS Exercise Science - Fitness and Wellness Track
BS Exercise Science - Pre-Professional Track
BS Public Health